Monday, August 3, 2009

3 Aug*

heys. been 19 daes since i last walk? gosh. tts long. im currently on mc due to my carelessness. already injured right knee dislocated once again............. yea. lk AGAIN. & tis time its pretty serious, cant straighten my knee nor walk ever since 15 jul? my knee's still pretty swollen. medication alr drying up. haha. been bored n restless ever since & seriously i rather be back to work, be ard w my funny idiotic colleagues. hmms.

juz read gerald's blog n readin the entry since he enlisted. kinda brings mi back to the daes in tekong. feelin lonely full of tots n all sorts of nonsense. haha. but tings will gt better =) had so much fun during my tekong daes w my platoon mates, bein scolded lk shit, panic lk ants & havin fun lk theres no tml. been a yr since i enlisted, guess its time to meet up agn since i last saw them in sept. but tks to FB, i gt to see regular updates from them.

tts all. cheers*