Thursday, June 25, 2009

54 days to D-day!

make an error on my last shift & caused the plane to delay its departing time by 10 mins! damn.

anw, i still haf 54 days to D-day! whaha. hmms. life's been normal so far *other than the full-of-errors day 23 jun* colleagues were saein hw much rounder i gt ever since i entered my unit.. sianz* haf to find a wae to settle tis.. really. guess its all in my mind. keep findin excuses for myself n has no one elses to blame =s

my unit has been pretty okie i guess.. theres def some group of pple we hate n love so lets juz nt sae 'if these irri pple arent here, life'd be alot better etc etc' coz if they arent here hw would u noe tt ya other frens' so nice to u, right? well at least tts hw i tink =) there would be alot of promotions happenin on 1st of july- my CO'd be LTC!!! my CWO'd be MWO!!! & alot alot more.. haha but the main ting's abt the change in ranking system nt too sure myself but tis's the talkin pt within my unit =) juz hope the new rankin system would be even better than tis current one! =)

alrights guess tts all for now & agn from nw on i would be postin more n more.. coz im into PHOTOGRAPHY! Haha.. tc peeps. =)