Monday, March 30, 2009

useless POS*

haha. went physio juz now. n its the 2nd time im seein tis theraphist. n shes seriously useless. usually gg for physio meanin tt u gt exercise AT THERE  n then they will monitor ya progress.. rite? for my case, my theraphist act as if shes my doctor, ask mi do tests to see the strength of my knee etc etc den after 15mins, im DONE. 

its lk. WTH can. no exercises done juz purely some simple illogical tests n qns den when she ask mi if gt anything to ask, i did & she sae lets nt work on tt prob for now. er... THANKS ah. shes really been a 'great help' haha. its juz so stunnin to mi. first time went to see her oso same ting so i tot okie nvm. mostly first times are lk tis. yet the 2nd time ish oso the same. wonder izzit im seein her on my 11B so she wanna save government money? lol watever. crappp. 

finally adaptin to my new workin hrs. was terrible after the 2nd n 3rd time workin tt 24hrs shift. =) oo! & the BIG DAY ish comin.. whahaha!